Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I did on (the last day of) my summer vacation.

* Changed my blog layout/design, in anticipation of lots of blogging from here on out.
* Went to visit Sin & had coffee with her and her mother, SheWhoMustBeObeyed.
* Sin & I went for an hour long trail ride with Magic and one of her beautiful Lippizans.
* Gave Magic a bath and brushed him all up. He looked good enough for the show ring. He promptly rolled.
* Had a glass of wine and dinner at my cousins' house (okay, three glasses of wine.) Currently in a food coma on the couch.
* Contemplating going to CableGuy's (that's a story for another time...) house for the night. I'm not entirely sure if it's sex or a relationship he's looking for. Since sex with him is the B.E.S.T. I've had. ever. with anyone. I'll take it where i can get it. I'm following the Millionaire Matchmaker's rules of no sex before monogamy with anyone I'm seriously dating.... but who says I can't have a little fun until I've gotten a commitment?
* Reblocked Psycho, who is Apache's new girlfriend. I can browse Facebook in peace again. Thank god.

1 comments:

Teacher Girl said...

Yay for great sex and FB blocks!