Monday, December 21, 2009

101 Thanks!

In neglecting this blog, I have also neglected to thank a few of my readers for awarding me and this blog with blog awards. To start off with, 101 thanks to Michelle at Desultory Diversions for choosing me as one of the recipients of the Happy 101 award!




To graciously accept this award, I must:
1. list 10 things that make me happy, and do at least one today

2. tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day
3. link back to my awarder

10 Things that make me happy
  1. Recieving wonderful text messages from a certain man
  2. Riding Magic
  3. losing weight
  4. Going out for sushi and talk time with Dawson
  5. When my students just "get it"
  6. blog comments (so, comment :-) )
  7. Snuggling with Spooky
  8. Giving presents to people
  9. Laying on the beach
  10. Watching Claymation Christmas movies, like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

10 Bloggers that brighten my day (in no apparent order)
  1. Smart Ass Sara at Sara's Organized Chaos   - I can always count on her for her honest opinion
  2. Camile at Classroom Confessions - for her witty, honest writing and for becoming a good blog friend
  3. Riley at Might be Half Empty, Might Be Half Full - because she is a new commenter on my blog!
  4. The Not So Eligible Bachelor - because he makes me hot with every single post
  5. Fai at Letters from a College Student- because I love her writing style
  6. Rachelle at Rachelle Gardener, Literary Agent - because I love the frank advice on making it in the publishing world
  7. Yeewuz at The Tracklist- because he alwas gives me ideas on what to download and I miss him knocking me out with a raquetball!
  8. L.L. at I'm on My Way. Destination: Hell- because her posts make me laugh and I can relate to them all.
  9. Christina Thomas at My Love Bugs-- I love the normalcy of her life and blog!
  10. David at The Rest is Still Unwritten- because I have a major crush on this guy. I mean, who doesn't? He's more perfect than Edward Cullen
More posts to come including (!) photos of the 2-foot blizzard we had yesterday, the story of me FINALLY mastering to curl my hair, and, of course, two more blog awards!

6 comments:

Steph said...

#10-OMG, yes.

Yeewuz said...

Hey darling, thanks for the shout out :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun!I love that we are bloggy friends! :)

michelle said...

i love reading everyone's lists of happy things :) i hope you get to do them all this week. i'm sure you could even find a beach to visit lol

Eryn said...

Thanks :) I love reading your blog, especially because we seem to have some things in common. This motivated me to get back to posting in my blog even though I really don't think I'm good at it lol

P said...

Oooh losing weight! I forgot about that one when I did this! I like losing weight.

Problem is it tends to happen quickest when I'm miserable, so it's a catch 22 situation!