Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm backkkkkkkkk

Didja miss me?

I'm sorry for the unexplained hiatus and thank you to Camile for the very concerned email last night. I am okay and I'm sorry for leaving my blog readers for so long!

I've been really busy trying to straighten out my priorities. I'm trying to take care of my health, weight, work, Magic, and grad school. I haven't really been online at all.

So what's new in my life?

* I've adopted a soldier, per se. Remember how Dogface is married even though she's playing house with Jay? Her husband, we'll call him Apache, is in the Army. Right now he is in mobilization in Indiana before being deployed to Afghanistan for a year. About a month ago, I sent him a message on MySpace telling him how sorry I was that this whole situation had to go down and that I wished him the best. We started exchanging emails back and forth then texts. He's becoming a wonderful friend and now that he's at mobilization we've been writing back and forth. I've sent him a few care packages as well. He still loves her and hopes that she will come to her senses soon. He's a great guy and seeing how torn up he is over his wife's infidelity angers me. What angers me even more is that Dogface a) blames him for her cheating because he left her along to go to boot camp, b) insists that he take her places like the movies or the hospital when no one else is available, c) tells him she still loves him and wants to grow old with him while playing house with Jay. Seriously, this makes me want to beat this bitch up even more than I already do. Anyone want to help?

* Doc and I are okay. This relationship is hard to be in because of his work schedule-- I barely see him. We went out Black Friday night for a few hours then I saw him for a few hours after work on Tuesday. He's been in NYC since Friday at a Behavioral Analysis conference. I care about him, and I love the time we spend together even if it's only a few hours every week.

* I'm back on WW. This is the beginning of my third week On Plan. I lost 2.8 last week, and gained 4.6 this week (I should be getting my period on Thursday). I'm more serious about it now than I have been for a very long time. Apache and Doc have my back on the whole thing, and both have been wonderful supporting me through weak moments.

That's all the updates I have for now. Running to Wal Mart to pick up some healthy WW food for the week. I missed you all!

5 comments:

Twinsie Preggo said...

It's a good thing I have multiple ways of stalking... er, I mean FOLLOWING you online or else I would have been sending Twinsie smoke signals too. Can't wait for Twinsie night!!! :)

Sara Strand said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you back on here. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back!!
Wow, so random that you'd develop a relationship with DogFace's husband. He actually sounds like a really decent guy and she just sounds like an idiot. I will totally have your back if you go after her!!

Glad to hear you and Doc are okay. It must be hard to not see him as often as you'd like, but he still sounds great.

Congrats on your WW progress. Good Luck!

michelle said...

welcome back :) glad to hear things are going well, even if it's a bit chaotic... yay for getting back on plan. boo to period weight gain. i've avoided water most of today to avoid extra weight (lame). here's to kicking the new week's ass :D

good luck with everything!

michelle said...

ps - i chose you for a little award. your posts make my day a little happier because, even with all the crazy, there are some really fabulous moments to share too