Monday, December 14, 2009

a Hair Don't

So, after rocking long, luxurious blond locks, I decided I wanted something a bit darker. So, I went to my trusty stylist and had her dye it a deep mahogany. It turned out a dark blood red. I hate it.

Seriously, I'm laying in bed crying right now because I really don't want to look at myself in the mirror. I miss being blond so bad I can taste it. I really like my colorist and I'm not blaming her in any way, shape, or form for his lapse in judgment.

I just Facebooked her asking her to get me an appointment ASAP so I can go back to Blond. I feel like a total idiot, and my hair is probably going to fall out from the color, but I really, really miss being blond.

Anyone ever pull a stupid hair don't?


Before

















After

6 comments:

Buy a Degree said...

Nice Post...

Anonymous said...

I don't think it looks bad! I do agree that I like your blond hair better though. You may like it if you wait a few days. Be careful because you don't want your hair to fall out!

Sara Strand said...

I don't think it looks horrible, but your skin color fits better with blond. Unless you went more chocolately brown. It's so hard because you can't change skin color so much. :)

michelle said...

i agree with everyone else. the color isn't terrible, but blonde really suits you better. good luck with the reversal!

Eryn said...

Hey glad to see you back, I enjoy your blog and was hoping everything was ok when you disappeared for a bit. I have also had those kinda hair traumas, once I tried to dye my own hair and it turned out orange, it took alllot of stripping to fix that lol. And I got a perm that was so bad I cried for days and absolutley refused to leave the house. I think both look good on you actually, but I can totally understand feeling more comfortable being blonde. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dying it back to blonde might be disastrous considering you just dyed it red. I'm guessing it depends on how permanent the red hair dye was. Hopefully your hairdresser was able to fix it - but I really hope you were refunded your money for the disaster!!! -and the appointment to fix it! There's no way you should be paying for that.

A deep chocolate brown might look good on you too. Going darker is always easier on your locks.

-either way- good luck!