Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Glambot?



I totally am in absolute love with this song. I love the beat; I love the lyrics; and I love the way his performance. I know that he's openly gay, but I am totally in lust for him, especially at 0:47-0:55 of this video. *sigh*

You know that I all am a sucker for bad boys, though they're usually clean cut, military guys. Adam Lambert though has this dark sexy bad boy thing going on, and he's eerily similar to the way I pictured  Edward to be as I read Twilight before the movies came out.

So, this has totally become my anthem of the winter, and I'm running to it. Plus, once I hit weight goal, this is going to be my performance song for my pole dancing class.


Anyone else obsessed with this song?

3 comments:

michelle said...

i hate to say it, but i like the song a little less now that ive seen the video. his AMA performance was a gratuitous slap to the face of the industry, and i LOVED every second of it (even the fall lol). the video is less appealing... it could also be because he's all over the women in the video, even though he's openly gay. im annoyed that he's, essentially, closeted for this video

Sara Strand said...

I listened to the entire cd the other day on lala, and I hated it. The only song I kind of liked was "strut" but basically I was bummed out it sucked so bad. I also wish he didn't cake so much damn makeup on his face. I mean, I get that he has some kind of acne thing going on- but damn- get a Proactiv endorsement deal or something!

Liv said...

I think it's catchy, didn't listen to the whole thing because it's not completely my style but I can see it being a fun song =D

He does look pretty awesome in it though.