Friday, January 22, 2010

A Pregnant Pause

***This scene borders on TMI. Viewer Discretion advised ***

Scene: Apache and Aurora having a text message conversation about my newfound obsession with working out. Aurora was not able to work out last night due to being called in for a test shift at a local, very swank restaurant.

Aurora:   Gym for me tonight. I looked like a pregnant penguin last night in my uniform. Not amused.

Apache:  I bet you would look really beautiful pregnant.

Aurora:   *blush*

Apache:  HUGE boobs no doubt.

Aurora: Yeah, they were E's last time

Apache: WOW! Were they supersensitive too?

Aurora: Yea, I was pretty randy the entire time though.

Apache: MMM! Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see how you are when you are pregnant, since I get you pretty wound up now..but seriously, I think you'd be extremely beautiful pregnant.


***End Scene***

Umm.. okay...he is talking about me being pregnant with (assumedly) his child. In my experience, guys don't just randomly discuss this stuff with women they are casually dating. Should I take this as a scene he definitley is thinking about us becoming much more serious in the future? Even when I thought I was pregnant, he wasn't too freaked about it.

Thoughts?

9 comments:

Sara Strand said...

your relationship? Just went from 0 to 60. Hang on chica! :)

Aurora said...

Is that a good thing?

Eryn said...

I was going to comment but I don't think it would really be what you wanna hear so I won't, I'm guessing Smart Ass Sara meant that might not be the best thing..but I don't know her so I could be totally wrong

Aurora said...

Riley-- I've never asked my readers to blow sunshine up my ass, ever. If you have something to say, say it!

Steph said...

Uuhh, yeah I think you can take that as he is pretty serious about your relationship. I've been around A LOT of military guys, and they either just want to get laid or they are looking for something real that will last a long long time. Well, I guess that's probably true for most guys, military or not.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is serious!

My only concern is that he is saying things he "feels" but when push comes to shove, he doesn't mean. Now this could be totally wrong, so don't take it too seriously, but I have had too many guys spin tales of our future together with me and then not really mean it. That being said, I have NEVER had a guy talk about pregnancy and kids in that way and he sounds really sweet. Maybe he just sees you for the amazing woman you are and wants to procreate with you ;)

Eryn said...

I do think it seems like he's serious about the relationship I guess I just think it all seems a little fast, you talking about being an "army wife", talks about pregnancy etc seems kinda rushed since it hasnt been very long and he's still married(although possibly in name only). I would just worry that he went so quick from his marriage to the relationship with you that he is just transferring what he wanted in that married life into his life with you and skipping all the steps in between. On the other hand I have seen many army relationships progress much quicker so that may be a part of it to.

Yeewuz said...

May I point out that he never used the word kids or children? I think he just has a pregnancy fetish.

Twinsie Preggo said...

I agree with B-Smuve.... every guy who thinks pregnant chicks "are beautiful" haven't ever been around a majorly pregnant chick.... because if they really had, they'd know that there's nothing beautiful about ankles the size of grapefruits and coughing up stomach acid at 2 a.m. ;)