Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yesterday's Email from Apache

Yesterday, Apache asked me what I thought of him. And in return, I asked him to answer the same question about me:

*

Hey Beautiful,
I keep re-reading your thoughts about how you view me. It's so hard for me to see any of that stuff in myself.
You are such an amazing woman and part of my attraction to you is that you don't see that. You don't intimidate me at all. I can say that because I've never considered myself a ladies man. I don't have "game". I've never walked up to a woman in a bar and tried to pick her up. I'm way too shy in person for that. I don't feel like that at all with you. Even that first time you came over my apt it felt really easy and natural.
You mentioned how it doesn't bother me that you are pretty intellectual? That's exactly right. I love the fact that you are without a doubt smarter than me. I can't stand stupidity as you may have noticed. I don't like ditsy women at all. You definately not like that.
I love how kind and thoughtful you are of others. Even though you've had some pretty bad shit done to you, you haven't let that color how how view people in general. I have a hard time doing that but you make me want to change that about myself.
The sexual side of you is undeniable out of this world! I love how you like to experiment with what's pleasurable and don't close yourself off to new experiences. You're right we are so alike in that sense. We're both even a little scared to show that part of ourselves to others.
So you see, I can't help but be attracted, drawn actually, to you. I just can't help myself and I'm totally fine with that. You are helping me in so many ways I can't even begin to explain or thank you enuf for. I hope that gives you a little insight that you were looking for. Ttyl beautiful.

*

*Blush* Thoughts, all?

4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Hmm..I guess if I'm looking at this as if it was something I had received..I would be turned off a little bit because it seems like low self-esteem city. I have had some relationships where I felt like I had to reassure that person that they are awesome and great and at first it's sweet...but eventually it becomes like a chore. That sounds awful, but it's not meant to. But yay for communication- it's great that you are keeping it up- I'm sure it's uplifting for him to have that to distract him momentarily from what he's doing out east. :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet message! It sounds like he's crazy about you and you deserve someone who loves you for you! :)

michelle said...

i have mixed feelings. i think it's incredibly sweet, and he does really seem to care about you :) however, i agree with smart ass sara. if he's always putting himself down (even while boosting you up), it can become very overwhelming for you to constantly build him up. i have hope that he starts to see himself the way you do. that would get him a permanent spot on the keeper list

Aurora said...

I see what you guys are saying. He's not insecure though. He is confident about himself and his abilities, but in the email I sent him I noticed some things about him that he didn't (or couldn't) see in himself-- like the way just being around him has such a calming effect.