Thursday, September 3, 2009

Drive Myself Crazy

So I gained 0.8 this week. Why? Not sure... I had a pretty good week OP, with the exception of Sunday. I ended the week with Flex Points left.  I am however, riding alot more than normal and my legs hurt-- I usually gain a bit the first week I start to work out. At the hospital Tuesday,  they gave me three tabs of Prednisone, which may have something to do with it.

Plan for the fair: I bought FiberOne bars, WW muffins, water, and eggs to hardboil for breakfast. I am planning on picking up some fruit, low-cal bread, and cold cuts tomorrow after I drop off the cats at my parents. It's a trial run for when I move back in; Dad is not exactly happy about having three cats in his house in addition to the dog.

So we will see..

I'm going to be obviously away from my computer this weekend. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day rest! I won't be resting, but I'll be having a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey! You cannot even count .8 of a pound! My weight fluctuates about 5 pounds all month long and I never really weigh myself anyway. Go by how you feel and how your clothes fit. That is what matters. Ppl never, ever guess my weight because it is always so much more than ppl think. I guess I have "heavy bones" or something. Good luck with Magic this weekend :)

Twinsie said...

I'd definitely blame the Predinisone... it makes you retain water (among other lovely side effects.) Hope your feeling better Twinsie!!!