Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Ghostly Equestrienne

I was shopping in Stop  Shop last night for healthy lunch options after discovering that 2 slices of bologna was 5 pts (!!!), when I discovered the Martha Stewart Halloween Magazine. Despite all her legal troubles, I am in love with her sense of chic style that I aim to imitate. I had always known that Martha's style edges towards country chic, but I had no idea that she was a fellow horsewoman!
The cover (which is Martha herself with her Friesan) caught my eye because the horse looks like Magic.
The Halloween edition consists of several easily made costumes, including one of a "Ghostly Equestrienne" straight out of Edwardian England. My costume usually consists of girly/sexy costumes, but this season I might make this costume and take Magic trick or treating with me! At the very least, I can get some cool Myspace pictures out of the deal, and enter in a local costume contest!
Enjoy the pictures below!

2 comments:

Twinsie said...

I have a serious girl crush on MS... the woman can do no wrong (at least in all areas domestic)

Anonymous said...

I also plan on dressing up like this for halloween. Martha wears this outfit really well. I hope I do too.