Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy


"All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl."

In this picture, I'm sitting on the ground waiting for our next class to be called. Magic was standing there, originally sleeping, as I stroked his muzzle. My cell phone rang, and he perked up. So he started nibbling on my helmet because he wanted me to pay attention to him.

Note: It is EXTREMELY  dangerous to sit on the ground in front of a horse. They are unpredictable. I, however, trust Magic completely. I've had him since he was 1 (he's now 4); I can read his moods better than I can read my own. I was perfectly safe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that you have that trust with him! So cute :)

Twinsie said...

That is the cutest pic ever Twins!!! <3

Rachael said...

your picture is an 'awww' moment!

I read your 101 list and I can help with #11..I'm senoritarachael on sparkpeople :)