Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a conversation

via text, last night

me: when is ur bed being delivered? - Doc has been sleeping on a couch for the past month while he waited for the bed he ordered to come in.

doc: thursday

me: nice... who ya gonna get to help you christen it? ;-)

doc: well I was thinking u could....

me: I like ur thoughts... can I ask you a question?

doc: yes

me: Does we're dating mean we r exclusively dating? (I've been wondering this for a while..figured I'd may as well ask....)

doc: yea good q. what do you think or want?

me: I'd like to be exclusive... I really like you and i have no plans or interest in seeing ne one else. don't want to pressure you though.

doc: i like ur thoughts. :-*

me: ok. so we r exclusive then?  (I'm always one to clarify)

doc: yup


 Yay for exclusivity!

2 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Sweet! :) congrats, girly! I think you should post pics soon because I function so much better having faces with stories. Because I'm a freak like that. :) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Omg!! I miss reading you blog for one day and you and Doc are exclusive!!!! Congrats Lady! You totally deserve it after all the crap you have been through in recent times. I agree with Smart Ass Sara, I want a picture ASAP ;)