Thursday, November 5, 2009

TMI Thursday: Falling


I hope you all have or will be lucky enough to know what it feels like to be with someone with whom your emotional connection equals or exceeds physical desire. I hope you've all felt what it feels like to make love, other than "fucking," which is essentially tandem masturbation, as Tom likes to say.

Needless to say, I had an amazing night with Doc. He combines Jay's sexual prowess with Trevor's caring. Sex aside, what struck me most was how he acted the whole night long. A very private person, Doc's PDA is restricted to hand holding, kissing on the cheek, or a rub on the back. In the privacy of my apartment, I realized how affectionate he is. I'm sure many readers will attest how truly amazing it feels to be kissed on the cheek, forehead, or shoulder. It's amazing to be held close all night long, no matter how much you move.

Needless to say, I am falling.

My time with Doc was not just spent in the bedroom. We lounged in front of my fireplace drinking wine. Okay, I sipped a glass of Truro Cranberry Wine while Doc sipped a decaf white chocolate mocha latte from Starbucks. Doc is a purist--vegetarian, doesn't drink or smoke, and avoids caffeine (he's allergic). We talked about our pasts. I was relaying the story my mother told me about how she told my father she loved him on the second date. Very softly, he responded, "what's wrong with that?" A long silence followed. Not sure what that was all about.

All in all, a night with Doc is something I could get used to.

4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

ok, so jealous of you know. Feel free to stop anytime. LOL! :)

The Not-So-Eligible Bachelor said...

Hmmm... not really knowing enough about the guy other than the few recent posts where he has been mentioned - it sounds like things are going well.

...and that's good.

Here in Texas most of the women prefer men who like beef, ribs, bacon, burgers, fajitas...

you know - meat.

I'm a pretty health conscious dude, but it will be a cold day in hell before I ever give up meat.

Doc sounds like a tender lil' fella...

Glad all is going well though!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! I am so happy for you. He sounds great (even if he doesn't eat meat) and I am so glad he treats you well.

Oh and that is crazy about his car :(

Twinsie said...

Back on the Twinsie blog bandwagon...

You didn't tell me he was straight edge too!?!?!

Any chance of the both of us getting you to go veg? ;)