Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleeping Beast

Update: I was right-- Doc's Saab was not in the parking lot. He had dropped it off to serviced after leaving my house yesterday, and had his other car, which was in the parking lot the entire time. (When he described the car to me, I do remember it being there..it's hard to miss--a red BMW). He had taken some Tylenol Cold & Sinus and gone over to the room to take a nap before I came back. He ended up sleeping through the night an into the better part of the afternoon-- he called around 2:30 apologizing profusely. I went there to get my bag, and we talked. I told him how damaged I am and how I am trying so hard to trust him. He normally makes it easy to trust him, but things like these reverse all of the work he does. He totally gets that.

So, I'm giving him another chance, though I've made it pretty clear that he is only getting one more...

4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Tread carefully because you don't want to come off as a psycho stalker, you know? Hopefully he gets over his sickness because then you'll know if it was just game or if he's got the drug tolerance of an infant. :) LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad it was a misunderstanding! He really does sound like a nice guy. Take it slow! Let him work for you because you are totally worth it!

michelle said...

i completely agree with classroomconfessions. im glad it's better and hope it keeps getting better every day :)

The Not-So-Eligible Bachelor said...

AM~

Let's take this on the back channel. Don't publish this comment... just send me an email. We should definitely talk some more.

~B