Sunday, November 15, 2009

Equine Affaire

Yesterday, I went to Equine Affaire, an annual world-class educational program, extensive trade show, and a friendly competitions. It is the chance for horse owners and riders to see clinics and most importantly  spend some serious cash on new things (which are completely discounted!)

I did all of the above.

Entrance: $14
Lunch/Dinner: $20
Irish Knit Sheet: $39.95
Id Bracelet (for me): $20
Bridle Bag: $20 (all moneys go to Ride for the Cure/Susan Komen Foundation)
Ride for the cure tee: $10
new bridle: $45

Bridle Id tag: $9
Whip: $6
Cell phone holder: $9
Turnout blanket: $60

I am not going to even total that to know how much got added to my credit card :-(


A great day and totally worth every single penny

1 comments:

Twinsie said...

Oh man.... hopped on your blog for the first time in a while- and hubby Twinsie looks over my shoulder and is aghast by all the whips and leather.... had to explain that it's for the horse and not some new BDSM hobby that you'll be trying to get me into!