Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Love Doll


Meet "Aurora," she is a "love doll" replica of a famous celebrity that I share a name, hair color, and cup size with. As we speak, she is on her way to Afghanistan fully blown up, complete with party hat to wish Apache a very merry birthday.

A few weeks ago, I was attempting to quiz Apache what he would like for his birthday. He, very sweetly, said, "just you..." Now, y'all know I love adventure, and I would gladly mail myself if I felt I could get away with it. But I just do not wanna make Apache's buddies jealous.


So I bought "Aurora", blew her up, added some candy, snack foods, and some toiletries that he needs, and shipped her off. I CAN'T WAIT to see what he thinks about that, and I'm hoping he laughs!


**

On another note, those of you sending packages overseas might benefit from the USPS Shipping Assistant --
one of the things I HATE is filling out custom forms, especially since it takes FOREVER to do and i always send a variety of items that exceeds the number of lines on the form. You just load the program, and type in what you're sending, press print and done! <3 it!!!



6 comments:

Eryn said...

I know your real name and I'm pretty sure I figured out the celeb, very nice. I'm attempting to post in my blog at the moment..i am waay less dedicated than you lol. I hope he enjoys his gift

Yeewuz said...

If I give you my address can I expect one of those too? ;)

Cammy said...

He's gonna love it!! :)

E said...

hahaha I love it!!! I was thinking of sending Marine a similar gift once he's been there a few months. I think Apache will appreciate the gift. I'm sure he'll laugh but in the end he'll end up using it :) haha still smiling!

One of The Guys said...

How could he NOT laugh? I did!

Aurora said...

@Riley-- Yup!

@YeeWuz-- if you're lucky, I might actually show up myself!

@Cammy- here's hoping!

@E- Feel free to steal my idea! Anytime!

@One of the Guys- It makes me feel good to know that a guy thinks its funny! I was afraid it wasn't as funny as I thought it was!