Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A cold, NCIS, and a jealous ex

So, I've got it bad. Like, really bad. As in "I-was-looking-forward-to-my-date-with-Doc-tonite,-but-he's-sick-so-now-I'm-sad bad. I'm really falling for this guy...

So, instead of ordering Chinese, curling under a blanket, and feeling sorry for myself, i'm going to go do something productive. Like borrow my sister's gym pass (she bought a year, and hasn't used it once) and have a good run on the elliptical, so I can not feel guilty for sitting down with a glass of cranberry wine and watching the new episode of NCIS tonight. Trick is to make sure that I run BEFORE NCIS...

Making me feel better is the text Doc sent me before he slipped into a Nyquil induced coma: "i'm dirty and i'm sick and i miss u all at the same time..."

*melts*

Oh, Jay has recently become a friend of mine on Facebook. He seized upon my newly "in a relationship status" with gusto: "how old is he 17". He also sends me this message, "so then do u want to try again now that you r in a relationship and u dont have a thing for me anymore or do u".

Erm, what are we trying again? Certainly not a relationship or even a sexual arrangment....

And this is why I keep Tom around.... Tom comments back to Jay, "Hey, more of a man than you at that age than how you've been acting bro. Back off"...."And for someone who doesn't care about her, seem to like being in her business".

Hmm... someone is jealous that the toy he put away on a shelf is no longer available for him to play with if he ever decides to. Interestingly, Jay has declined to post a relationship status of his own, and his DogFace still advertises her status as "married."  Interesting. I wouldn't doubt that he's keeping their relationship on the DL so he can have a little something on the side.

<3 This is why Tom is my BFF... cause he always has my back, even when it might start work-related drama since he and Jay happened to work at the same place.

Yes, yes, life is good...

3 comments:

Erica said...

Why don't you just unfriend him?

Sara Strand said...

I agree- unfriend him. I've done that to like 15 people this week. I'm done with people and their drama. You don't need it either, so I think you should unfriend him and let that be a signal to him about restarting something. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh... I LOVE unfriending or ignoring people that suck at life! I fully support that!

On the plus side, Doc sounds even cuter in this post, AND you got a workout in :) Yay!