Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy birthday to me.

Today is my birthday. And at precisely midnight, I get this lovely message on my myspace:


seriously...
stop talking to trevor..he doesn't want to talk to you... and i really think it's disrespectful to be messaging someone else's boyfriend and calling them baby... if he was your boyfriend still and his ex was messaging him you'd be pissed i'm sure so you should have thought about how bad you wanted him before you fucked up... he doesn't deserve what you did to him... so leave him alone now. give his uncle his stuff and just move on with your life because from the second you read this message your life does NOT include trevor by any means, whether you want it to or not, i'm deciding this for you. i don't care if you just want to say hi or see how he's doing... his life does not concern you anymore so get over it and stop trying to talk to him... obviously if he doesn't say anything back he doesn't want to associate with you anymore and i'm pretty sure that he's made that clear to you... so let me make it crystal clear this time... leave my fucking boyfriend alone. end of story.

love,
amber


So, I wrote back:

1. NEVER, EVER email me again.

2. I am not giving Trevor's stuff back to ANYONE but Trevor since it includes things that belonged to his dad. It also includes his tax returns. That includes his mom, uncle, or sisters.

3. He doesn't deserve what I did to him?  I loved him for three years. I supported him when no one else would. For a good portion of 2008, I paid for rent, his clothes, his car payments, his gas, his food, and whatever else he wanted. In November, when my bank account literally read $0, we fought about money.

4. Yes, I made mistakes this spring. I was seeing someone who literally brainwashed me. Dude is a Marine, and quite literally I was brainwashed by his mind games and manipulations. I got pregnant and then he forced me at gunpoint to have an abortion. In June, he convinced me to kill myself. Thank god that someone found me in time.   Trevor was caught up in the crossfires of that. I wanted to be back with Trevor so badly, and was so ecstatic when we started seeing each other again. But I was being told to say and do things that I NEVER would have normally done. If Trevor knows me at all, he know that I would never hurt him intentionally.

It's taken 4 months of therapy and restraining orders to undo the damage of the marine. And through it all, I realized exactly how good I had it,  and how much I really loved Trevor. So fucking sue me if I wanted to apologize and try to set things right

5. Since you don't know me, I'm going to make this CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR for you. I do not take orders from ANYONE. EVER. So, princess, I'm not going to listen to you.

5.  I do however, want Trevor to be happy.

6. & thanks for ruining my birthday, bitch.



And got this in response,

if you want trevor to be happy then leave him alone.
you were his past and i'm his future and that's the way it is now.
if you don't like it get the fuck over it cuz it's not changing.
just stop trying to get back in his life cuz you don't have a place in it anymore.
i know what you guys once had must have been great but by the end of it he was so ready to get rid of you.
you are the one who pushed him out of your life by being a dumb slut.
so maybe you should have thought about how much of a good thing you had but it's too late now.
so i'm really not kidding, get over him. leave him alone. move on. he's not ever going to want to be with you again so get it into your dense little head.

oh and by the way happy birthday skank.
 
 
 
Thoughts: 
1. Why on my birthday?
2. Why did it have to be her. Why couldn't he have called/messaged to say those things
3. Where the FUCK does she get off. Seriously, Smart Ass Sara, I'll front the bail money.

4 comments:

Sara Strand said...

OH it's on like fucking donkey kong. Where is this skank because I'd kick her ass like nobody's business. First off, she is out of line. There is no way she can explain this to make in line with common decency. Number two- if I were you, I'd print these emails off, send them to Trevor to an address that she can't intercept the mail with a note to him asking if he can get her to stop contacting you.

If Trevor feels this way about you then he needs to be a man and step up and talk to you. In person. This is not an email convo.

Honestly, I'd ask Trevor if you two could meet up in a public setting, (no G/F..make that clear) so that you can both get everything off your chests- say everything that needs to be said so that if in the end, you never get together- you both know you've said it all.

Email Me if you want to vent or organize a witch hunt. :) slinkies_r_us@hotmail.com

Sara Strand said...

And I also should say that, in every scenario similar to this that I've had friends deal with, the girlfriend is major jealous. And an insecure. Because if she wasn't insecure, she should have no problem with her boyfriend being friends with his ex. Lots of ex couples end up being just friends and that's fine- because mature people can/should be able to do that. Let's be real- she's a rebound and I think we all know the "stay together forever" rate of rebounds. ;)

You shouldn't have to explain anything that happened between you and Trevor to her and don't you do that. It only fuels her, and she'll continue being a bitch because she enjoys it. Which maybe makes her psychotic. I'm no expert- but this qualifies in my book as bat shit crazy. Just sayin. :)

Mr O said...

this is a lame cop out of a comment, but I second EVERYTHING that Sara said

Anonymous said...

Um I totally agree with Smart Ass Sara... I got your back girl! What a horrible person, and on your birthday!
She is obviously worried about you, afraid Trevor will eventually leave her, and desperate to keep you away from him. In my opinion, a good sign for you!