Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday




Magic & I had our pictures taken for my graduate school photo. While grabbing my camera in the car, I noticed my 5-inch heels sitting in the back, where I had left them after going out the other night. I got the idea to take a picture of me and Magic's "hooves." So, I put one foot in my heel, left the other in ,my boot, and very carefully put my foot next to his, and took the picture. Meanwhile, the barn owner, Sin, was freaking because she was sure I was going to get stepped on in bare feet. I didn't, and the picture came out wonderful!

Cheaper Than Therapy


A HUGE congratulations go to my BFF Twinsie and her husband Benny "the studly" Boo-Boo-- they are pregnant! So, I'm going to be Auntie Twinsie in April/May 2010. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool pic! And congrats on becoming an auntie :)

Twinsie said...

Yaaaay for little Twinsies!!! Haha :)