Friday, August 21, 2009

Goal #31 Accomplished

Purchased this Inspiron 15 laptop from Dell in Promise Pink. Best of all, it comes with a 2-year "Anything Happens" warranty so if I do anything to it--spill soda on it, drop it, whatever-- it will be replaced. And if you know anything about me, you'd know that is a smart warranty to purchase.

Also, I want to wish a very happy Friday to the lurkers out there. *waves*  According to my stats, I have infinitley more unique visitors than I do followers. I want to invite those of you just stopping through to consider commenting or, at the very lease, clicking that little "Follow" button, and getting to know me a bit better.  You're guaranteed a good laugh, a return "follow" from me with tons of comments on your blog, and, most importantly, a self-esteem boost because your life cannot be as messed up as mine.  So what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I really like my Dell Inspiron. I liked it better before I dropped it and killed the speakers though.

Anonymous said...

I love your laptop!! So adorable!

I would love, love if you'd send me some stickers! Thank you so much for the offer :)

Camile