Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't believe people are this stupid

I recieved a bunch of calls today from an 813 number. When I called it back, I discovered that it was from Ford Motor Credit. Since I have a Toyota, I had a sneaking suspicion it was concerning Trevor's Ford Focus, which he bought when we were together.

After getting the run around with the automated system, I finally reached a live person. I explained who I was, and why I was calling.

"So you think you are still on your ex-fiance's account?" she asked, rather confused.

"Yes. I vaguely recall him adding me to his account as a point of contact," I said.

"Okay, m'am. I'll check to see if you're on the account. Do you know his name?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Awesome! Isn't there like a special class for people like that?

Mr. Condescending said...

Haha this is why they are working on the phones as robots.

Aurora said...

I thought she was kidding. Apparently not, she was very serious about it.