Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday



I did not send Jay* another MySpace mail apology about how I am sorry for what I said, and was not upset when he read it, but didn't write back. Not me!

I do not cry Sunday when I realized Trevor* (my ex of two and a half years with whom I broke up with in November) would be intensely proud that I can now ride Magic. I do not still consider Magic "our" horse, nor did I wish that I never broke up with him. Not me!

I did not spend $92 on sex toys nor $160 on makeup at Sephora when I promised myself i would start paying off my credit cards. Not me!

I would never call up Jake* after the sex toy night because I was horny enough to abandon my new morality laws. Not me!

I did not invite Jake over to watch Blood Diamond only to fall asleep on him 15 minutes after he got there, even though he had an hour drive. Not me!

I do not spend most of my day shamelessly surfing 20sb.net, or Myspace, or facebook while being paid to do marketing for my parents' company. Not me!

I do not prefer my cat Spooky to the other two. Not me!

I would not overdraft my checking account by $213.11 because I was too lazy Friday night to deposit my paycheck. Not me!

I would never, ever skip the gym because to watch Army Wives. Not me!

4 comments:

queen dani said...

*giggles* I remember blowing my paycheck on sex toys... but now I have children... and they get into things so those kind of things have been sadly banished. Sorry about Jake, hope everything works out!

Aurora said...

haha.. they have these locking toy chests y'know... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So glad you joined in the not me Monday fun. Isn't it liberating?! I literally laughed out load about the sex toys. When I was single I definitely spent like $200 on them and then couldn't pay my cable bill on time. Oh man! Oh and I totally spent the day doing nonsense instead of planning for school that starts in a week and a half. I just can't seem to motivate myself.

Sierra said...

He he, nice confessions. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog and that is quite some story about your cat, glad he was okay!