Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quick Update

Don't have a ton of time to update, but I had a really great time last night. He was a true gentleman, and a hunk. I will be seeing him again.

In other news, according to my Trakor Myspace Tracking device, Jay was on my myspace at 3:00am last night (he works nights and he was at work.) Hmm.. I wonder if he misses me.

Detailed updates forthcoming-- I have to get to the barn and get Magic ready for tomorrow's horse show-- our first as a horse and rider team.

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Ok. Seriously. Want details on the date.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ooo oo! yay for hunks.

Katie said...

So, I'm brand new to your blog and all and this is the first post I read?!? WITH NO DETAILS OF A DATE WITH A GENTLEMAN HUNK?!

WHAAAT?!

I'll be back and I want deets!