Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I did not sprain my ankle while tacking up Magic yesterday.

I would never ice it, take Motrin, then ride for half an hour afterwards.

I wouldn't dream of picking sweet clover to feed to the Lippizans before putting my helmet on.

I am not allergic poison ivy, and it is not all over my face due to the above grass picking I did not do.

I am not scratching instead of putting calamine on and/or soaking in an oatmeal bath.

I am not considering attending University of New England's online Master's program because it's cheaper and I can start at the end of October.

I did not have a perfect day on program today.

I did not ask my parents to pay for my horse show this weekend because I don't get paid until next Friday.

I am not slightly freaking out because I haven't heard from Mustang all weekend.

I did not happily stay home all weekend because I didn't feel like going to the club.

So, what did you NOT do this week?

3 comments:

Twinsie said...

Oh no Twinsie!!! No scratching! Wear oven mitts (that's from a Full House chicken pox episode, I think...)

Kim said...

I did not sleep more than I didn't.

Unknown said...

Love the blog, thanks for the input on my 20SB discussion!!