Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Perfect Moment Monday (err...Tuesday)


I Capture
Perfect Moments.


Catching up on my blogging commitments I have been neglecting with the beginning of school (and the lack of a computer).

I am sorry that I didn't have a picture of this because it truly was a perfect moment.

On Friday, in celebration of the true last day of my vacation, Magic and I went on a trail ride to the local state park. It was the first time we have ventured off the property together under saddle. Because it was so hot, I encouraged Magic to get close to the water to get a drink. The next thing I knew, he happily splashing around in the water up to his neck. I was scared at first, wondering if he was going to freak out (he's never been swimming before), then relaxed and enjoyed the moment. It was a perfect day with my perfect horse.

What a way to end the summer!

2 comments:

Nat said...

That sounds like so much fun!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Truly sounds like Magic.

Thanks for participating in Perfect Moment Mondays, where we're not too nitpicky about the actual day.

:-)

P.S. I added your link.