Monday, August 17, 2009



* I did not buy a pack of cigarettes Friday so I could go outside and smoke with Jay, away from DogFace.

* I was not upset when I found out that he no longer smokes because he has a year's supply of Skoal, compliments of Country Fest.

* I did not check out one of my male cousins at yesterday's graduation party before learning that he was my cousin, and not one of my cousin's friends like I hoped.

* I am not looking forward to setting up my classroom tomorrow because of the pink accessories purchased for the classroom (pink curtains and pink drawers to store class sets of headphones)

* I did not once again over draft my checking account.

* I did not skip Redheaded slut's baby shower because I couldn't handle seeing her open baby gifts.

* I did not email the below commercial to my mother, hoping she'd get the hint.



What did you NOT do this week?

2 comments:

Manicured Teacher said...

Love that commercial! My dad is rediculous with his FB updates! Every hour I swear! I mean really, he's 57!

Aurora said...

my father isn't so much the problem as my mom. She meets up with old friends and family, and talks about what she sees on their facebooks, or tells me to facebook them, or what have you. She's a little obsesssed.